Quotes Plus, MetaStock 6, and Investor's Reference Library

                                          Daniel Martinez
                                          PIN # 30125206

Corel Quattro Pro Tech Support
801-765-4029

Equis MetaStock Tech Support
801-265-8886

Corel Quattro Pro support:
This is what happens when companies must have features enabling their
software to work together:  You get a lot of finger pointing.  Since  Excel
and MetaStock 6 can OLE link to each other, I must conclude Quattro Pro 7 is
deficient.  I am sending a copy of this email to Equis.  There is nothing
more I can do to make Quattro Pro 7 OLE link to MetaStock.  Please contact
Equis and collaborate with them.  Since Quattro Pro is one of the "Big Three"
spreadsheets, I am sure they will be more than willing to work with you.

Daniel.

<< Subj:	RE: Quattro Pro 7 and OLE 2.0 -Reply -Reply