RE: Trader Vic

>....this means that the ancient 255 maximum securities per
> directory will continue for 3rd-party data providers unless they knuckle ....

It also means that I who use and will use QPlus as a data vendor, will have
even less incentive to upgrade from MetaStock 5.11 . Forget about my $100,
Equis!

It's really a funny decision. I thought an integration of charting/analysis
and  the data stream (including efficient tools for data handling) is most
crucial issue for the next step of trading software development. They say I
am wrong, ... well, but these days my filters reject Apple (AAPL) stock. The
story sounds familiar.

This is one more reason why it's so hard to make money in the market - you
never know what to expect from a company's management :-) .

	With (some) cheers,
				Vitaly