Re: Sponsorship

My data (from Quote Plus)  for IBM  shows
06/20 89.875
06/19 89.625
06/18 89.000
(all for Close). Obviously the price has grown for 3 last days which means C
(on 06/20) > Mov(C,3,S). Indeed, dropping Moving average indicator on the
price curve shows it (didn't you try it?). Also, my exploration with the
Filter C > Mov(C,3,S) doesn't reject IBM.
All above is to say that I am puzzled why you've got it other way.

Sorry.

>Another thing, I am having very hard time reading the values from the chart.

Yes, indeed, but choosing View/Data Window AND using Vertical Line from the
sidebar to pinpoint the date helps.

		Cheers, 	Vitaly