RE: Sponsorship

I am learning to use explorer.  In the Filter I put C>MOV(C,3,S).  IBM for
last three days is at 89.875, 89.125 and 88.25.  Obviously C>MOV(C,3,S).
Yet I get no selection.  Ultimately, I want to scan for those issues that
have just crossed Mov(C,200,E).  Another thing, I am having very hard time
reading the values from the chart.  I follow the instructions in the manual
on data window, but it is difficult to get the exact date.  Before getting
MSwin95, I was used to TC2000 and getting any value was rather easy.
Please help.