Re: Sponsorship

First of all, many thanks to Bill, Björn, Lionel and Steve for your
helpful suggestions.

The problem now appears to be within metastock itself.  The files in the
"grains" folder are not write-protected.  I checked each and every one
of them.  They all show "a", too.  On the contrary, the downloader tells
me that all the data is present.  For some reason, though, the area
above the data cells does not reflect this.  In other words the "first
date" is listed correctly (whatever it happens to be) but the "last
date" is always 6/18/97 . . . even though the data cells below show data
for 6/19 and 6/20.

Back in Metastock, I have the file open options set for "prompt for
date".  When I open a file from the "grains" folder, the "last date"
reads 6/18.  When I set the "last date" manually to 6/20, it doesn't
stick, i.e. the file opens up showing 6/18 as the last date on the
chart.  Other than that it's been very hot and my air conditioners
aren't in!

Round two.

Philip