Re: whip your puney asteroids:

  • To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE:Excel to Metastock Coversion
  • From: AMARINkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk (Ant. Marín Sánchez)
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 08:47:00 -0700 (PDT)

To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Excel to Metastock Coversion
From: RIFKI@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 17:34:20 SLT0

I've just joined the Forum and guess what, have an immediate problem!
Why on earth does Metastock use the date format of "mm/dd/yy", I am
finding it impossible to convert all the  data I downloaded from the
Internet , all of which have "yyddmm". The Date Format option in
Excel just doesn't work. PLEASE HELP.
All you have to do is , in the Excel,  mark de date column go to Edit
and find and replace de date in plain ascii text to the format you
want. Then save it.

________Antonio Marin Sanchez_______
Mailto AMARIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx