Re: whip your puney asteroids:

At 09:24 AM 6/18/97 -0500, Peter Timaratz wrote:
>Is there any way to exit trades on a specific number of days after the day
>of entry in the System Tester?

Peter -

   I do not see a surface way to do what you ask, but I believe that there
is a work-around that will allow you to do it.

  How about going into the Stops menu, then Inactivity and setting Minimum
Change to something large, as 100% or 200%, then set Periods to whatever
you want?

   Let us know how that works.

-- Frank :-)

High Return on Investment using Technical Analysis
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/

Minnesota Long Distance Canoe Racing
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mnlong/