whip your puney asteroids:

Mike,
     Right now I like the pullback and small cap searches the most, but that
varies depending on which investment methodology I favor at the time.  I run
all four searches each week.  I don't just accept the results of the search,
but instead look at the charts of each stock I get from the search.  Then I
add the ones I like, a small per cent of the total, to my database.  Remember,
I'm just looking for stocks to add to my database and make no purchases as a
result of the searches.  The searches are just the first step in my investment
methodology where I add a few stocks to my database each week.  I also prune
the database periodically to keep the total under 200.  I must admit that the
ones I add are strictly subjective after looking at the charts, but are based
mostly on looking for trend channels and breakouts.

Jim