Predicting a channel for CSCO

I can not tell you why, but the problem is the first three lines.  If
you remove 1 of the number 9's from each line the file will convert.  I
will look into why and if it is a program problem I will report it to
programming.  But for now, simply delete 1 9 from each of the three
lines and the file will convert.

Equis Support