RelativeStrength

-- [ From: Nicholas Asthon * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Sorry to ask what may be a simple question, but....

Enclosed in this mail is a text file that I created from Shanghai (China)
market data.  For some strange reason, the conversion process fails with
error 2056: Invalid source file format.

The enclosed text file was created by a program I wrote in VisualBasic.  It
converts other data without any problem.  I followed the format layout
described in the Downloader manual.

Any ideas?

Thanks for you time and consideration,

Nicholas

PS.  The best way to respond to the Murrey crap is to ignore it.  If there
is any substance, it will be proven in time.  Good traders don't waste
mental strength blabbering....... ------- FORWARD, End of original message -
------

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\sh970527.txt"