Re: Fw: Ignore TMMurrey--here are some stocks.

I am not certain I understand exactly what you are asking, but you could
simply copy and paste the current days prices from the data sheet to the
spreadsheet.

Perhaps a better explanation of exactly why you want all the data in the
Excel spreadsheet will lead me to some other possible solutions.

Equis Support