Re: metastock-digest Digest V97 #74

MetaStock will read the data from the CD and chart it, System Test it,
Explore it, Expert Advisor on it.  It will NOT make a Smart Chart from
it or combine the CD data with data on the hard drive.  However, if you
use The Explorer and find the issues you wish to follow and only copy
those issues to your hard drive, you will save quite a bit of drive
space.

Equis Support