Re: ASND

Finally, the S.E.C. has converted to Murrey Math Lines.

 In 1994 I saw that all markets are running to pes set 1/8 ths of an
Octave: this proves all that W.D. Gann told you is a small simple lie.

 You never have to take the high/low extremes to predict where any market
will reverse; it already knows.

I completed my book in 1995 and have sold it all over the world.  I have
traders making $ 10,000. per week or 300 % profit off the last fall in
coffee options.

Please visit my web pages and stop wasting your family's loss of your time
by studing any market more than 5 minutes each night.

My trading system is 92.% accurate on entry and exit points.

Do I trade yes ! + 120.% profit the last 12 months.

How accurate is my system when I don't use any past history or moving
averages or math formauals: easy I hit the last 32 reversals in the S&P 500
Cash Index since January 1st, 1997.  Please visit my site and look at my
charts formatted in a Metastock style.  thanks THMurrey (Murrey Math
Trading Systems).