RE: ASND

I'm new to this forum having just bot MS. But I've been investing for 40
years lately mostly in commodities.  I also have a few shares.  And
a lot of grey hairs.

I just want to mention to those that follow the "Techs" I hope they
are charting things like the Philadelphia Semiconductor Index, the ASE
Computer Index and others like this.  Don't get caught up in the
hype on most of these computer stocks.  These things remind
me more and more of the Color TV hype put on many years ago.  Half
those stocks are out of business now and the rest are having a hard
time making a buck.  Companies like Dell, Compaq & Gateway really
don't have much that is proprietary.  All they do is screw the things
togeather.  And most of the others often find themselves outpaced by
others with a new idea.  I average a lot better than the S&P by not
buying those stocks that gap down 25% when you least expect it.

--
Bob Doeden
Chicago

Remove SPAM from email address when replying.

Bob -

   Welcome to Cyberspace!

   Your comment of tech stocks hit one of my hot buttons.  It is these
stocks that are kicking me where I do not want to be kicked. (See my
relevant web site listed below).

   You mentioned that you are doing "a lot better than the S&P buying not
buying those stocks."  How much better and how are you doing it?

-- Frank :-)

High Return on Investment using Technical Analysis
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/

Minnesota Long Distance Canoe Racing
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mnlong/

---------