Sum of (ROC of security ABC - ROC of security XYZ)

I just started using MetaStock and am very pleased with what I've seen
so far.  Looking at the posts here realize I have much to learn about
this program.

I could use some help.  I do a lot of commodity trading and need a
source for commodity data.  I see that Reuters offers commodity data.
Does anyone know of another source of reliable data?  There must be
others and I'd like to check several out before signing up with anyone.

Thanks.
--
Bob Doeden
Chicago

Remove SPAM from email address when replying.