RE: Telescan options symbols

The "fix" as you put it is a new executable and is to large to be
posted.  You only need it if you have a problem when you drop a custom
indicator with the P variable in it on an indicator and get a flat line.
It is only in one build of the program, 10/29/96, so if you have any
other build you won't have the problem.

Equis Support