Re: Telescan options symbols

To you Michael, and all,

Me too....but I've not got so far down the road. My first
surprize is that the upgrade install ignores my 5.1 custom
indicators and systems. No mergee MS50prft into MS60prft,
not even the option to do it....nada. Both sitting there fat
and happy in \MSWIN directory, but 50 a lot fatter than 60.
MS6 help lies and says merge is an install option. Big surprize
this late in the upgrade cycle! Does anybody know how you deal with
this, or what to look under in MS6 help to explain the import of MS5
systems?

The only even slightly oddball thing I have is the install
to directory with 5.1 in it is named E:\metstock instead of
C:\equis. I must be missing something obvious right in front
of my nose. Anyone have an idea what?

Best regards....Tom