RE: Telescan options symbols

I agree Lionel...Telescan is just getting worse and worse...I had been
following the Ianforum Telescan message boards on AOL and just last
night (5/29/97), Ian was informed that all further Telescan seminars are
Cancelled !!!

It's a shame, but Telescan is definately headed south, quality-wise,
customer service-wise, and accessibility-wise....or should I say
"Un-wise" ?

Dick