Re: Capricorn Resources, an Australian stock

Guy,
     I added Cymer to my database to watch.  It's an interesting one.  The
chart looks like a classic CANSLIM type break out of a five month cup except
it didn't quite have enough volume.  I also don't like to trade stocks that
break out of the top of up trends, but that can't happen with my short term up
trends.  I use Raff Regresssion channels for my short term up trend channels
and always stretch them to the right on new highs <G>.  Also, it is still in
the lower part of the intermediate term up trend channel that can be drawn
from the first day of trading and the April low now that we have a new high.
     Looking at the numbers, the bad news is the PE of 56 and the PSR of 6.33.
 This is offset by the 76% insider ownership, low debt, and 245% revenue
growth and over 6000% earnings growth last year.  If I had excess funds I
might take a flyer on this one, but I'd watch my stops closely <G>.
Jim