Capricorn Resources, an Australian stock

Guy,
     Remember, I use CandleVolume charts so our channels are slightly
different.  I have Dell in three progressively steeper Interim Up Trend
Channels dating back to Jan 96 with the last one from July 96 through Oct/Nov
96, late Dec 96, and March 97 lows.  It broke out of that channel on the up
side on 05/02/97  so I drew a new Raff Regression Short Term Up Trend Channel
(STUTC) starting on the March 97 low and ending yesterday, then extended it to
the right.  This channel is the steepest of all and Dell is about mid channel
as of yesterdays close.  I have the top of the STUTC at 100 and the bottom at
85 1/2.  RSquared is at 0.93 and rising indicating a strong trend, S/C is 83
and rising, and QStick is .78 and rising.  All indications of a strong up
trend still in progress.  For what it's worth (probably not much <G>), if it
was me, I'd sit tight and set 100 as my target for selling or selling covered
calls, and 84 3/4 as my stop.

Jim