Re: Capricorn Resources, an Australian stock

The existing Smart Chart is being opened with the previous "open
options" settings.  You have two choices if you want to use the next
security option without first creating "new charts" and saving them as
the Smart Charts..

1) Delete all your existing Smart Charts by using the Windows explorer
and deleting all the files in the folder mssmart beneath your data
folder.
2) Change the "next security" option to "keep line studies" rather than
"use smart charts".

Equis Support