Re: stock split:

<HTML><BODY>
Dr L Zaninovich wrote:

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>I am a West Australian, and have been reading all
the contributions to this
<BR>address with interest, and this is my first contribution. Let me know if
<BR>do anything contrary to etiquette.
<BR>I note some fellows comitting themselves to various stocks, but all U.S
<BR>which I don't follow.
<BR>
<BR>So here is one from Australia, Capricorn Resources ( CCR). Looks great
on
<BR>chart and has fundamentals to match - according to my Broker's analyst
they
<BR>are worth at least 60 cents, today trading at 42 cents, and my chart
<BR>prediction is 70c.&nbsp; They are exploring in West Australia and have
hit&nbsp; very
<BR>encouraging concentrations of Nickel - Massive Sulfides.
<BR>
<BR>Cheers from Down Under,
<BR>Luka
</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;Nice to know there is at least one other Aussie on this group. I
am a&nbsp; new user of Metastock still struggling to get it right. My broker
also said to look at Capricorn he said maybe $1-00 is achievable. Metastock
sure confirms 70 cents as realistic. Most of my funds are in Commonwealth
Bank (CBA) and National Bank (NAB) the latter tipped to hit $20 by December.
Now well on the way at $17-70 today.&nbsp;
<BR>Some of the plays on US stocks look interesting and I am tempted to have
a go.
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>Good luck with Capricorn from Sunny Queensland.

</BODY>
</HTML>