stock split:

>On Sun, 18 May 1997 12:13:29 -0700, you wrote:
>
>>how do I adjust for a stock split ?
>
>Run the Data Downloader.  Open the stock, then select Adjust/Splits.
>Leave the "First Date" alone.  Fill in the "Last Date" with the date
>the split became effective.  When you tab out of "Last Date",
>Downloader will try to determine the correct ratio.  If it does not
>get it right, correct it, the click "OK".

   Then, if you do as I and use Telescan for data, the day that they
correct the split stock's data, usually a few days after the split, you
will then have to go into Downloader, delete the stock and re-collect its data.

-- Frank :-)

High Return on Investment using Technical Analysis
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/

Minnesota Long Distance Canoe Racing
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mnlong/

---------