What to do about DELL

I am a West Australian, and have been reading all the contributions to this
address with interest, and this is my first contribution. Let me know if I
do anything contrary to etiquette.
I note some fellows comitting themselves to various stocks, but all U.S
which I don't follow.

So here is one from Australia, Capricorn Resources ( CCR). Looks great on
chart and has fundamentals to match - according to my Broker's analyst they
are worth at least 60 cents, today trading at 42 cents, and my chart
prediction is 70c.  They are exploring in West Australia and have hit  very
encouraging concentrations of Nickel - Massive Sulfides.

Cheers from Down Under,
Luka