Re: NETSCAPE NAVIGATOR users

If the formula is drawing a flat line, then you are dropping it on the
advances, and not the composite itself which in this case is considered
P.  I just plotted per the instructions again and they are correct as
written.

After you drag the advancing issues line into the composite chart,
select it so that it has handles.  Then when you drop the formula, you
can watch for the line with the handles to turn colors.

Equis Support