Re: Focus List

I have been trying to plot the Breadth Thrust indicator as described on
the Equis web page, rev. 01/06/97. I am using MS 6.0 and while the
formula seems to be correct I have not been successful in plotting the
indicator. I have tried to follow the instructions numerous times and
consistently end up with a horizontal line.
Has anyone had success with this formula? The instructions say to create
the custom indicator:mov(C/P,10,S), then plot it on top of the
composite(the composite's plot will turn a purplish color). If you get a
flat line then it was not plotted directly on top of the composite's
plot.

Thanks,  Bill