RE: ASND

On Mon, 5 May 97 23:57:28 UT, you wrote:

> My stop has moved up to 48 3/4 which guarantees almost a 20% profit.

$48 3/4 is the 50-day MA, right?  Good choice.  I'm putting my stop
just a hair below that.

>I revised my ASND Raff Regression
>Short Term Up Trend Channel using today's close as the last entry.  With that
>revision the top of the chart and my new target is now a little over 57.

Wow.  I'm just hoping for $55.

Do you really think selling the covered calls is enough insurance?
I'll have to look into it.  I considered buying at-the-money puts, but
decided instead to just sell.   On the other hand, since I would
*like* to hold Ascend long-term, maybe I should just go for insurance
at the top of the channel.  I just don't think you earn enough from
the sale of calls to cover the drop to the bottom of the channel.