Re: Channel Trading

Guy,
     Congratulations on your ANAD trade.  I may have jumped the gun a little
this morning on my Bear Sterns position by selling covered calls against it,
but it looked like it was pulling away from the top of the channel at the
time.  It reversed midday and went back to the top of the channel.  It may
still prove out to be a good move, but I won't complain either way considering
what the rest of my portfolio did <G>.  I revised my ASND Raff Regression
Short Term Up Trend Channel using today's close as the last entry.  With that
revision the top of the chart and my new target is now a little over 57.  I
won't close the position, but will sell covered calls for insurance at 57.
I'll probably go with the June 55 calls.  My stop has moved up to 48 3/4 which
guarantees almost a 20% profit.