RE: ASND

I'll admit that BBY (Best Buys) is on a slight uptrend, but is the PE
*really* 331?   Wheeew!

I've made money on other retailers.  PSUN and PAUH have been
favorites.  I currently have a position in TUES.  I channel trade
these.  It seems to help that I have absolutely no interest in what
they sell.  Sometimes you can know *too much* about a business.
(I *know* they have a *great product*!  How can the &%$# stock go
DOWN?)