Re: ASND

well there goes SCH (schwab) with out me !  tried to get an option (call)
on it but it gapped right above my limit order.  Any ideas on a pullback
price to put another buy on?

Also; had a Brady break out on CY and HUM , don't even know the names of
these companies.  Cy has a weekly and monthly MACD that is close to
crossing over to a buy signal.  The daily chart has a MACD buy signal
and the on balance volume is trending higher, while the price has been
consolidating.

HUM (21.75) has broken out of a downtrend channel, has a daily MACD buy signal, weekly it has bounced off a number of moving averages all combined
together, initial target price of 24.75, there ia also a monthly MACD
getting ready to cross over to a
buy signal, long term price target of 27 to 30 ?

Compact (CPQ) has also taken off with out me, the daily OBV is leading it
up.

I also closed my Kmart call options today for a profit ( haven't figured
out the % yet).
My AMAT call option expired worthless, and now that stock is hitting new highs ( the drawback of a investment that expires).

Signing off for now.

JB