RE: ASND

Guy,
      Thanks for the list of breakouts.  Actually, when I jump into CSCO
tomorrow, I'll be maxed out until I close a position.  It's time to sit and
hopefully watch the market move up <G>.  I now have positions in ASND, BSC,
COMS, IOM, JAWWX, OH, and LEAPS on BBY and MU.
     I think ASND will blow right through the 50 resistance to fill the March
gap down.  If I was forced to make a real short term target, I'd go with 55.
However, I'm holding out for 80 <G>.
Jim