RE: ASND

Guy,
     That explains why we have a slightly different channel.  Candle Volume
charts, which I use, will give slightly different trend channels due to the
variable width of the bars which is a function of volume.  They tend to
trigger a little faster than the standard HLC bar charts since they can cover
a lot of horizontal distance on a big volume day.
Jim