Re: [amibroker] Re: FFT

> There are loads and loads of market letter writters, signal, system
> and indicator sellers out there all of whom have the same goal and it
> isn't to educate the public.

How true!!!

I would not mind paying for a product that works ... I am just not convinced
that cycle analysis is worth much more that the standard indicators that are
in the public domain. Stoch-RSI and T3 filter put on AB board by Dimitris
Tsokakis are more advanced items freely available to us.

I am not looking for another research project.

The most useful thing I have found so far is to use 2 or maybe even 3 times
frames - at least for day trading. Increases the effectiveness of any system
significantly.