Re: [RT] 1929-1987 Spiral Calendar Analog update

Hello, Jim

The 100 year Dow is a trend line reflection of a straight line which is upward sloping.  The last 30 years has been a parabolic move up and the current level is likely 4000 points above the mean.

I believe this is the result of modern monetary policy.  Parabolic trend has been ran 36 years ago (flat currencies versus gold standard).

See Dow (black) together with Consumer Price Index (red):

or Dow in logarithm scale, it is still linear:

Best regards.
Sergey.
PS. Some info regarding financial statistic you can find here: http://www.timingsolution.com/TS/Articles/cds/index.htm