Re: [RT] 1929-1987 Spiral Calendar Analog update

Now, consider that the model HAS SUCCESSFULLY predicted the first two
out of the four dates?  Does that make the improbable less improbable?
I know it does, but by how much.  About that I don’t have a clue.  But,
again, it is interesting.

SAY YOU FLIP A COIN 4 TIMES IN A ROW AND IT COMES UP
HEADS...........DOES THAT INCRECREASE THE PROBABILITY THAT ON THE NEXT
FLIP IT WILL NOT BE HEADS?.................OR DOES IT REMAIN THE SAME:
50/50 AS IN THE FIRST 4 CASES?????

GERRYB

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional