[RT] Re: Advice requested

I would highly recommend that you tell her to study for 5 years before
she begins investing. In the meantime, save money.  Then when beginning
trading, do paper trades for two years, while still saving money. At
the end of two years, she will have much more insight into what she
should do.  But for now, she just needs to study the market without
trading a dime.  My two cents worth, since that's all I have left. Lol.
Dave M.

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steven Booska" <boos1@xxx> wrote:

> My 22 year old college senior daughter called me today and expressed
and interest in investing in stocks. Her perception is that this market
is very oversold with GM, etc. offering opportunites. I have never
discussed trading or investing with her and feel lost as to where to
start. Does anyone have any rules, advice or reference to training or
education sources they would give their child in this situation?

> Steven Booska

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: