[RT] Advice requested

My 22 year old college senior daughter called me today and expressed and interest in investing in stocks. Her perception is that this market is very oversold with GM, etc. offering opportunites. I have never discussed trading or investing with her and feel lost as to where to start. Does anyone have any rules, advice or reference to training or education sources they would give their child in this situation?

Steven Booska