[RT] SPX

looks like we broke the line next is dark brown line
see charts bellow
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 11:15 PM
Subject: [TimeandCycles] SPX

All,
   Another view of the SPX. How about a long, long term Weekly AGET Ellipse (5 years!!) coming in today right on a Gann Box horizontal line, one of my best support/resistance tools. Prior (2) horizontal lines weren't so shabby either! Hmmmmmm!

Lenny

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News more. Try it out!