RE: [RT] whats next

I am too involved in the Canadian election occurring next Tuesday to be able to look too closely at the long term implications of the present market activity.  Nevertheless, I suggest that an analysis of the DJIA from the high of 1979 +/-at 1000 +/- to the high of October 2007 at 14280 results in Fibonacci retracements at 9200 (already broken) and 6200 +/-.

In my humble and unschooled opinion all that has happened since 2000 is a corrective wave A, a counter (bullish) wave B and now a concluding wave C.

On that basis, the bullishness of wave B bodes well for the future and perhaps for a softer and higher bottom than 6200.

 Anthony W. Pylypuk
Barrister & Solicitor
80 King Street, Box 605
Welland, Ontario
L3B 5R4

Office / Bureau : 905 735 2300
Residence / Maison : 905 734 6165
Telecopier / Télécopieur : 905 735 9230
BlackBerry : 905 714 3756

Office Email / Courriel du bureau / BlackBerry : awpylypuk@xxxxxxxxxxx

Residence Email / Courriel de maison : tpylypuk@xxxxxxxxxxx

Notice: This e-mail contains information that may be confidential or solicitor/client privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure or other use of this e-mail or the information contained herein or attached hereto may be unlawful and strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please discard this e-mail without reading, printing, copying or forwarding it to anyone. Thank you for your kind co-operation.