[RT] whats next

The day after 10/19/87 i was driving by fidelity office

the line was out the door

everyone was putting money into the market
today
34% of investors has pulled out of the market
redemption at funds are growing
accelerating the decline
there is no  safety in the buy for the long run
if you left your money in funds in 1929 it took you until 1952 to break even
i hope at least some of you were paying attention to my holding in my IRA
it was QID
tomorrow will be selling some for a double
in hope to get it at lower prices in a few days/week
Ben