[RT] the Markets.

  • To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
  • Subject: [RT] the Markets.
  • From: "Ira" <mr.ira@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 23:44:48 -0800

Comments for 11-05-07

Looking at the charts for the indices things don?t really look good for the coming week.  If you are in any of the indexes or their ETFs I would tighten up your stops or buy some puts for protection.

The indexes seem to indicate that there should be downside action in the coming week that could get severe.   The three indexes that I posted work on, INDU, SPX and NDX all indicate that there should be movement down if the entry prices are hit.  This would affect the ETFs of DIA, QQQQ and the SPX.   It would also affect the futures DJZ7, SPZ7, ERZ7 and ESZ7.

I have posted my work on www.delta100.com  You can find it under comments or under an index NDX, SPX, or INDU.

Have a good week all.

Once again, just one man?s opinion.