[RT] Any older get users still here? I have a question.

I was a GET user way back when.  I had Advanced GET 4.0.
 I have now become interested in seasonals and pattern matching.
 The Advanced GET 4.0 had a great seasonal study that one could build any seasonals they wanted and also it had a Pattern matching study that was very good.
 I am assuming that the GET 4.0 will not work now because of the year 2000 problem.  So I was wondering.

 1.  Does the newer GET versions have the seasonal and pattern matching studies like the older version?
 2.  What older version numbers will work now that had those studies?
 3.  What versions after year 2000 has those studies?

 I am mainly interested in the seasonal stuff, but would also like the pattern matching.

 Also is there a way to make the older, before year 2000 versions work with todays data?

 I still have 4.0 and a couple of update versions.  But none after maybe the mid 1990's.  Not sure what the update versions I have  are but maybe version 5 and version 6?

Any info about the above, would be very helpfull.
 What will and will not work now and what does and does not have those studies.

 Thanks,