[RT] weekly analysis

Please forgive my last post - I posted the wrong chart.
My work suggests we are in the period for a weekly pivot on major indexes.11/16 is the Near Impulse forecast for DOW, S&P and Russell.This should be a low pivot and start a year-end rally.
This is what the methodology says yet when I consider all the external influences( the Dollar, Oil, Near East Uncertainty, Credit correction, etc.) I see no basis for bullish behavior.
Jim White
Pivot Research & Trading Co.
PivotTrader.com