Re: [RT] DXU7

Ira-

Tks for your comments.  Looks like I need to take more
time to learn all about Fib levels and price.  It
obviously
works well for you and the students and that's good.  I
could never work out if price was supposed to stop at 38%
50% or 62%; so for me Fib levels have been a dilema.  Pice
your level and hope you're right about which level you've
chosen.  I know you must look at Fib levels along with
other indicators as well as filters.

Chas
----

<*> Your email settings: