RE: [RT] current thread on web sites

> So, please allow me to repeat the simple rules on ads here. If you
sell a product or service and if you want to advertise that product
or service here, you must be an active poster who contributes ideas
and your thoughts and opinions on the various markets
to this
list.
You may not just send posts with a web site that contains
information if you *also* sell a product or service at that web
site. Ira, Ben, Clyde and others offer services for sale and as long
as they follow the guidelines above, they are permitted to mention
their web sites or services on this list.

I think this policy addresses my issue with Ira's link-only posts. My assumption is that link-only posts will no longer be allowed but posts with links will be accepted if they contribute commentary or opinions.

Earl