From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Meyer
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 6:39 AM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] DXU7

Ira-

Tks for your comments. Looks like I need to take more
time to learn all about Fib levels and price. It
obviously
works well for you and the students and that's good. I
could never work out if price was supposed to stop at 38%
50% or 62%; so for me Fib levels have been a dilema. Pice
your level and hope you're right about which level you've
chosen. I know you must look at Fib levels along with
other indicators as well as filters.

Chas
----

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 12:14:27 -0700
"Ira" <mr.ira@xxxxxxxxxxnet> wrote:
> The method is proprietary so I don't have an explanation
>for how it works. That would be unfair to past students.
> The charts themselves, are as accurate as Ensign and
>DTNiq can make them. I do put the levels on the charts
>when I post charts.
>
> I usually post charts on the week ends so that you can
>print them and then mark them during the week to see if
>they do what they are supposed to. The commentary and
>analysis are mine and if you have a system that you are
>using you can use the information to reinforce your
>findings or create a certain amount of doubt that will
>cause you to recheck your conclusions. It is you and
>your system that is trading. I am not teaching a trading
>method on this site.
>
> Thank you for your positive comments and I hope that the
>site proves useful and profitable for you in the future.
>
> Ira

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools