Re: [RT] For all Moon nuts

Along the line of Charles comments, one of the interesting
things I found was that, IN SOME YEARS, if the Moon
Cycle is inverted at the Summer Solstice and then returned
to normal at the Winter Solstice the results are drastically
improved.

See Junk1 (no inversion) and Junk2 (inversion) for the
July 05-July 06 period.  Over a 2:1 improvement.

However looking at Junk3 (no inversion) and Junk4
(inversion) for the July 06-July 07 period we do not
see such improvement.  Although there is nowhere near
the difference seen in the 05-06 period, the study without
the inversion yields a much smoother equity curve.

Shortly I'll do this over at least 4 years to see if the 4 year
cycle has any effect.

Clyde

Clyde Lee                 phone: 713.783.9540
SYTECH Corporation
7910 Westglen, Suite 105
Houston, TX  77063     fax: 713.783.1092
WebSite:       www.theswingmachine.com