Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 4:32 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] ELLIOTT WAVE:   A-B-C CORRECTIONS

Hi Chas,
I do'nt know where the tool is but I made up my own.
take the retracement tool, just .27 &1.00, lines, unchecked all other.as soon as the retracement starts, move the 0 line there,in case of buy target,ur going to see 2 line .27 and 1.Those r ur targets.From my experience, if the wave starts from 50% ur going to hit .27% line about 76% of the time if the C wave starts in between
68 & 76 retracements.Its going to hit 1 about 65% of the time.If u want to see the ABC pattern being called, visit the Trader Corner 2 room, One of the owners of the room Lucky calls those signals with great accuracy.
I also have article,I do not remmber who wrote it.If u like, I can send u.All u have to do is send me an email.My email address is vze24c5m@xxxxxxxxnet
thx & good luck

>From: Charles Meyer <chaze@xxxxxxxx>
>Date: 2007/05/28 Mon PM 12:37:28 CDT
>To: REAL TRADERS <realtraders@yahoogroups.com>
>Subject: [RT] ELLIOTT WAVE: A-B-C CORRECTIONS

>Group- Can anyone tell me the price forecasting tools used by Elliott theorists to estimatethe termination of a Wave C; within an A-B-C correction?  People in hell want ice water too. (:-) Appreciate any thoughts or comments. Chas--------

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools