Re: [RT] For all Moon nuts

The Delta Theory lays out a specific method for using the phases of the moon.  As all theories go it has its benefits as well as its failures.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] For all Moon nuts

Clyde-

I believe you will find that this coorelation will hold up
for long periods of time; then it will not.
Hard to find it consistent enough to use it as a trading
tool, you just have to know when and when not
to use the cycle. That's my conclusion.

Chas
-----

On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 10:56:37 -0500
"Clyde Lee" <clydelee@xxxxxxxnet> wrote:
> Most of you know I'm a nut about paying attention to the
> phases of the moon when trading index type symbols.
>
> When I walked out last night with my dog and noticed
> the condition of the moon I decided it was time for a
> picture.
>
> I used the simplest form of my CycleSimple model for
> this study. The moon cycle is the alternating red and
> green lines around 12,400. Remember the Moon cycle
> is a CALENDAR DAY event and the jaggedness in the
> plot is due to weekends in market action.
>
> Look at the attached. Even in this roaring bull
>whatever
> you would be in bad shape arguing against the Moon.
>
> Clyde
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>- - - - - - - - -
> Clyde Lee phone: 713.783.9540
> SYTECH Corporation
> 7910 Westglen, Suite 105
> Houston, TX 77063 fax: 713.783.1092
> WebSite: www.theswingmachine.com

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools