Re: [RT] next week  on sp500

Hi Ira,

       I just read your newly posted work on the
dollar and inflation, where you stated that:

time the dollar should find support and move higher.

       My question is:  If the dollar rallies as you
believe do you feel gold will decline and, if so, do
you have a target(s) and associated timeframe(s) that
you would be willing to share?  Thank you.

Best regards,

Betty

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional